Incoming Quality Control
Incoming Quality Control (IQC) helps us in conducting inspection and handling quality problem before the assembly process starts. IQC is to ensure that the product will be conforming to all specifications at all time, any time, every time with in the intended product life.
SQC (Supplier-end Quality Control)
In SQC a pre-delivery inspection is conducted for Major components at supplier-end according to the sampling plan. The purpose of SQC is to confirm & verify that whether the material is as per specification & design. Another job of SQC is to maintain a high standard of quality all the times.
In-House Quality Control
THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT. At the end, the company always inspects the material thoroughly with keeping all the specification & design which are according to product requirement, developed by R & D.
THE QUALITY DEPARTMENT. Also verifies reliability of components & evaluate supplier quality records.
Specific tasks of IQC include:
- To perform approved list check
- To evaluate supplier quality records
- To perform sampling of incoming material based on the IS-2500 Part-1 1991 ISO2589-1:1989
- Verifying accuracy through calibration
- Assess dimension, visual & functional inspection of significant deviations.
- Continually Enhance the IQC process
- Evaluation of online rejection
- Co-ordination with suppliers for quality problem
- To short quality related problem in shop floor.
- Evaluation of new parts & report generation.
- To recover salvageable class component from broken / damaged
- To carry out aging test of components.
- To conduct supplier’s end audit for factory evaluation and to made 4M agreement.