Quality Management System
Quality Management System of APD is based on policies, processes and procedures. Such QMS is a requirement for planning and execution of product manufacturing and quality assurance. APD follows and maintains industrially defined Quality Checking Standards.
To meet high standards of the quality of our products, we ensure appropriate management and planning. A number on inline checks and multi level performance outputs are measured for meeting present product standards. Here at our unit we have quality environment and tools to ensure the products’ viability and service. An expert pool of skilled supervisors and QC personnel judges and manages multilevel performance checks.
We consider the safety & service the most valuable aspect thus hiring certified authorities to look after and maintain safety and technology related issues. With us there is no chance of negligence in safety related aspects of products. Customers are the reason we are growing and we care for them to great extent.
Ours is one of the best technologies in the inverters and UPS segment in India. This is all because of our regular R&D activities and ability of exploiting and developing world’s most advanced technology available today. Our quality has earned to us great trust of customers from both domestic and international markets.
While being used with quality management systems, a process approach emphasizes the importance of:
- Understanding and fulfilling the requirements.
- The ‘need consider’ processes in terms of added value.
- Obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness and
- Continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement
The organization is purposed:
- To identify and meet the needs and expectation of its customers and other interested parties (suppliers).To achieve competitive advantage and to do this in an effective and efficient manner and
- To achieve, maintain and enhance complete organizational performance and capabilities.
Our quality management principles just not provide direct benefits but also makes in significant contribution to manage costs and risks. Benefit, cost and risk management consideration on overall performance of the organization may impact:
- Customer loyalty.
- Repeat business and referral.
- Operational results such as revenue and market share.
- Flexible and fast responses to market opportunities.
- Cost and cycle times through effective and efficient use of resources.
- Alignment of processes which will best achieve desired results.
- Competitive advantage through improved organization capabilities.
- Understanding and motivation of people towards the organization's goals and objectives as well as participation in continual improvement.
- Confidence to interested parties of effectiveness and efficiency of the organization, as demonstrated by the financial and social benefits from the organization and its suppliers by optimization of costs and resources as well as flexibility and speed of agreed joint responses to changing markets.
Quality Management System
Top management should establish a customer-oriented organization.
A.By defining systems and processes that can be clearly understood, managed and improved in effect as well as efficiency and
B.By ensuring efficient operation and control of processes and the measures and determine satisfactory performance of the organization.
Example of activities to establish a customer-oriented organization include
- Defining and promoting processes that lead to improved organization performance.
- Acquiring and using process data and information on a continuing basis.
- Directing progress towards continual improvement, and
- Using suitable methods to evaluate process improvement such as self-assessments and management.
Example of self-assessment and continual improvement process are given in annexes A and B respectively.